The following statement discloses Easy Desk Software's consumer privacy practices for the Easy Desk Software Web Site. We may change our policy in the future so please check back periodically. All updates will be published at this site.
Easy Desk Software and its' principles understand your desire to protect personal information. We intend to inform you how your personal information will be gathered, tracked or used.
What Information We Gather and Track
We request personal information when you place an order, register a product, or correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our Web site. For example:
1. If you submit an order on-line with us, we will ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, address, phone number and credit card number.
2. If you request technical support online, we will ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name address and information about your computer hardware, software and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
How We Use the Information We Gather and Track
We use personally identifiable information in the following ways:
1. To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
2. To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you;
3. To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you and to improve your experience on our Web site;
4. To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs;
5. To allow you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select;
6. To help you quickly find software, services or product information important to you.
Security and Quality of Personal Information
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
We do not share any information with any outside source, except your credit card company.
In the event there is a major change to our privacy practices, a notice will be posted on our Web site. If the change involves the use of your personally identifiable information, the notice will contain instructions on how you can opt-out of such use.
California residents may request a copy of this disclosure by contacting easydesk @ easydesksoftware.com